Friday, September 4, 2020

Eight

 Charlotte Turned 8! She was so excited and couldn't wait to be baptized.  
 
We celebrated at Grandma and grandpa Sallays house, where Uncle Brent, Aunt Michelle, Stella and Vivian came to help.  We love our Charlotte.  She is kind, helpful and loves being a big sister to Nicholas and Henry.  If she is in the right mood she loves to be a second mom and she is pretty good at it.  Charlotte loves to dance, sing and be artistic in every way she can.  Sometimes it is exhausting on how much art she wants to do in a day.  But I absolute love it and I try to get her to always do it.  She is a fantastic artist and I am excited to get some frames and show her work in my house.














Charlotte, I want you to know how much we love you. I love you so much and I will always be so grateful for you passion for life. You are such an amazing example to me.

No comments: